Ad

Thursday 2 March 2017

Guess What I am? I am a Five letters Word. answer whatsapp quiz

You can use this Whatsapp Quiz to check the knowledge of your friends and have some fun with them. If they fail in answering then you can prove that you are brilliant and smarter than them.

Question:-

Guess What I am?

I am a Five letters Word.

People eat me.
If you remove first letter, I will be a form of energy.
If you remove my first two letters, I will be needed for living.
If you remove my first three letters, I will be near you.
If you remove my first four letters, I will be drink for you.

 Answer:--

WHEAT

Remove 1 letter :-- HEAT

Remove 2 letter :-- EAT

Remove 3 letter :-- AT

Remove 4 letter :-- T (sounds as tea)

 

 HOPE THIS HELPED YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please Also Check Out My Whatsapp Dare Collection - http://dealsntricks.com/best-whatsapp-dare-messages-with-answers/

    ReplyDelete